2011年3月18日星期五

bad mood..=(

v fight again cos "she"..
y every time v fight, bcos of her??
y?! i don't understant wat happen to u!!
every time she find u..u sure change another ppl..
tat is not de 1st time..many time u oso like tat..
u now is love me or she??
now me is ur gf or she??
y never tell me all de things..
dun't let me think too much..k..
i dun't want do a bad person and small-minded ppl in ur mind..
yesterday i'm really sad and unhapi..
althouht i sad,but i still worry about u after fight with u..
i fear i will hurt u..i'm really fear..
althouht u always do ur best in ur friends and ur family..
but they never know some ppl always smile and funny in friends is a weak ppl..
when alone,they will thinking negative things..
in mind my u r not a noise ppl..many things u never told me, tat's y i worry about u..
i don't know wat r u thinking..

没有评论:

发表评论