2011年3月14日星期一

Feb and March...

tat day is he 1st time to tell me,he unhappy..
bcos some problem..b4 he nv told me,he problem..
tis is a 1st time..i feel hapi,surprise n feel he change a little bit..
i know he is a wat kind of person,tat's y i feel so surprise..
14 feb 2011 is valentine day..
although he no come back to accompany me but he hv call me n msg me to wish..
but i still hv prapre shirt 4 he..
tat is i'm 1st time buy male shirt for he..
and tis oso is my 1st gift..but he no gift 4 me..sad..T.T..
guy really is like tat..
tis months i'm really bzy and tried..
so many assingment and report to do..dizzy..@.@
y should do report?
next week campus hv pameran..
v should do 3 product for it..
cheese cake,chocolate mosit cake and chicken nugget..
hope can suffer tis few week..
tat's really make me tried..
i don't know y tat all say guy wear the T-shirt hv word like "i love..."
like tat shirt hv a problem??
i feel normal..but want to c wear at where and the situation..
yesterday he come to my home..but my friend oso hv stay at my home..
1st my mom and dad is okie..
but when he back..my dad tell me..
he really is ur bf or just a friend?? i know my dad meaning..
my daddy meaning is want me don so fast to decision..
but feelling tis things difficult to predict..
i don't my mum and dad like he or not..but i hope they will like he..
my dear oh my dear..
i don't know how 2say u..i really feel so naive u like tat..
bcos tis things u angry..u don't know so naive ma?
pls..u can get angry,u can emo..but u want to c wat's things..
mature little bit...try the sake of my situation..okie??
i'm not angry..i just feel so naive and immature..

没有评论:

发表评论